Friday 3 September 2010

Things I love today.


Hello! I am reviewing my must haves for being me at the moment. Enjoy! Haha!

Barry M is known as the most colorful name in cosmetics and I agree. For a twist on dark smoky eyes I love these Intense Eyeliner Pens and I use the very bright pink to underline to bottom of my eye, and my they stand out! I’m looking at buying the other colours. It’s waterproof and you just twist the top to get more product. Very decent at £3.95.


I adore the spectacular collection of bright loose, highly pearlised powder to enhance your eyes, cheeks or lips from Barry M. At £4.50 the price is very reasonable. A tip when applying is to apply with a very small brush and spread the powder as the powder is very fine and gets everywhere. Like my eyes? Here I have yellow, green and blue eyes for a festival! I'm also wearing Clinque's Even Eetter foundation…



Clinique by far are the number one in skin care. What I love about them is that nearly all their products are treatment based i.e. they don’t just look good they make you feel good too. I love my Even Better foundation, I have the alabaster shade as I am uber pale. It’s very light in texture, but has a full coverage, is light reflecting and has SPF in it to protect my skin against aging and burning impacted by the sun. Brilliant for hiding skin discolouration’s at £20!

I love Clinique’s Rock Violet lipstick. Goth is in on the catwalks, and it took me so long to adapt to the idea of looking rock chick as I am very girly but this purple really suits me. It looks great with either dark, dark, smoky eyes or lighter silvery eyes. It’s very ideal to wear with chic military clothing. It’s my new fashion item for autumn at £14.50.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts my lovlies!