I commute by train to work everyday and last night I read an article that inspired me in a makeup dabble. I am always craving a fresh faced look that concludes in my features being defined and not so bare, therefore doesn’t make me look like a child. These celebrities get it just right.
The article was in the evening standard and these were the tips for a "fresh faced" appearance.
- A face treat, to refresh your skin.
- Don’t think cover, think define.
- Do your makeup properly or learn how.
- A new modern hair style, colour or cut.
- Get the perfect eyebrows
- And the perfect teeth.
Voila un makeover!
I took their advice and this is what I did.
I used Turrnaround Skin Renewer, Even better foundation Clinique, Sunlit palm cream eyeshadow clinique, Airkiss lipgloss Clinique, Lash Power mascara Clinique, Soft brown eyebrow pencil Clinique, and Poesy blush.
- I used Clinique Turnaround Skin Renewer, which made my skin beautifully soft.
- I am wearing minimal makeup products.
- I got up 10 mins early to spend more time on my makeup, therefore more care, and better done.
- I have gone with the Cheryl Cole side plat.
- I perfectly filled in any missing hairs on my threaded eyebrows.
- The perfect teeth...well...I cleaned them.