Wednesday 17 November 2010

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...♥



I received a huge surprise present and my heart was beating. I opened the packing to find a large white box with the words Selfridges embossed. The present was… an Advent Calendar. It’s not just any Advent Calendar, it is a limited edition and only available at Selfridges, full of beautiful cosmetics. I told my lovely boyfriend about it when I saw it on a website and said I said it was £60 or £80 and he said “no chance” lol. But now I am going to Indulge in my 24 days of luxury with this exclusive beauty advent calendar. Including products from YSL, LancĂ´me, Giorgio Armani, Kiehl's, Shu Uemura, Viktor and Rolf and Stella McCartney, it's a unique way to count down to Christmas. You can look on the website what is in the calender, but I want a suprise! Owen is truly thoughtful, and truly & utterly loved.




love your hannah x

I am indeed a very lucky girl!

20 comments:

  1. Yay! So you did get one in the end! Woohoo and big thumbs up for our lovely other halves!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats so cute, a man that 'gets it' ! ;-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love that! & Your boyfriend is amazing! Haha enjoy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this! i totally want one...maybe my bf will be as sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....how sweet of him! You are so lucky to have him! And the advent calendar is so awesome! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is amazing@ what a good man you have! I want one!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. nooo way! wow! i hope you really enjoy it.. you'll have to start doing daily posts about what is in each 'window' haha :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted an advent calendar with chocolates inside! I had no idea they made them so lush!
    What a sweet present!

    http://thebascouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwww thats so sweet. what a cool advent calander.congrats on your graduation :) X

    ReplyDelete
  10. p.s. i awarded you a blog award!

    http://liquoredonlacquer.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-recieved-blog-award-versatile-blogger.html

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey lovely,

    I love your blog so I have awarded you the versatile blogger award over on my blog :) X x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet! Great blog too doll! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodnesss...... You're soooo lucky :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww! That's so sweet of him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, that's overly cute. You lucky girl!

    http://uniqlygra8e.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for leading me to your blog,just catching up on it now- you are so gorg! and so lucky- this is the dream gift :)

    cant wait for more updates

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts my lovlies!