Sunday 19 December 2010

My Christmas makeup.


Ooooooooh I am so Christmassy today! I am over excited because after being yucky for 2 weeks, then finally getting better, it’s suddenly Christmas! Today, I have made mince pies and booked tickets for me & Owen to see the pantomime. Oh no you didn’t! Oh yes I did!


I love watching 1950’s Christmas films and adore to see the faces of Marilyn and Rita, who faces gleam a traditional and glamourous Christmas. So today’s makeup is Classic, Gorgeous and simple.






What I did:
  • A good dose of Even Better foundation, for a flawless finish.
  • Natural fake lashes and Clinique's black cream liner.
  • Lots of mascara Falsises.
  • Airbrush concelor for the halo effect, around the eye area.
  • I then drew in the 1950’s brow.
  • Lip liner and Cranberry Cream Clinique, deep red lipstick.
  • Cheeky bit of blusher, Rose a Glow.
The angels of my Christmas tree are:




So I hope you like my Christmas face, what's your Christmas look? Right... better get back to see how those Mince Pies are going!
Love Hannah x


10 comments:

  1. You look so adorable! I love the lipstick ! I think i will wear MAC Girl about town for christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous, dark lips definitely looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very gorgeous & glam :) & mmm mince pies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the christmas makeup, looks gorgeous :)
    mmmmmmmmm mince pies, my favourite, you cant beat homemade ones either :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your lips look amazing here:)
    I think I'm going to do something similar for my christmas look!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks lovely! love the dark red lip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are definitely in the Christmas spirit. I love your makeup and I also LOVE old movies. They don't even have to be old Christmas movies. I watched The Time Of Your Life and Dinner at Eight (1933) just the other night!

    Best wishes,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! That lip color looks great on you.. I can't really pull off dark lip colors but I still use them anyway lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts my lovlies!