Bringing the 60’s to today
If you read my earlier posts you will know I adore Edie Sedgewick’s1960’s makeup. Today I felt like I wanted to be all “eyes” so I took inspiration from Edie. The contrast between the style in the 1960’s and today’s style is less liney, with a more messy look on the catwalks.
- I began with a white base all over the eye up to the eyebrow.
- I added a black blunt pencil line following my higher orbital bone.
- I used the line as a guide, then with a thin brushes thickness, below the line I brushed on layers of black eye shadow.
- I then gently blended down the colour on to the lid, creating a grey shape.
- I added plenty of mascara top and bottom, going for the spider look!
- I used gel eyeliner on the top of my eye.