Friday 1 October 2010

The start of my make up portfolio. ♥

As I said earlier this week I have been busy starting my make up portfolio. My portfolio is perfect to show private clients examples of my work, and also formal job interviews where I can describe the skills involved in each makeover. I thought I would share some photographs so far, any feedback or any ideas would be great.
Now for the Bliss sisters… I started off with Catherine. Catherine usually goes for pinks and purples, light feminine colours. However for a change we went with the 1950’s femme fatale style. I gave her soft purple eyes, with layers of mascara and a smokey eyeline, however a warm matte Dior red bringing all the attention to her hot lips.




Helen was my next victim, hehe. Like Catherine Helen often goes for a natural make up look, but today I  sexed her up with full on noir layered smokey eyes , that made Helen's eyes just pop out! Perfect for a Christmas party and to compliment her eyes I chose a warm glossed pink lipstick.




My partners Mummy, Chris. She wanted to try purple eyes, as she thought it's what women of her age should wearing, lol, I gave her purple... but glammed it up! I decided to go for an evening look with warm purpley smokey eyes, with a mixture of shades even some brown colour. To compliment her eyes I used a fuchsia coloured lipstick and because she has a natural redness in her cheeks, we went with a peach blusher.




Thank you Chris, Helen, & Catherine for being my stunning models with and without make up.

Email me on: misshannahgriffiths@gmail.com
Lots of love Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts my lovlies!