Who's your unusual inspiration?
Today I am writing about someones face I wish I had. Claudia Winklemen. Claudia is 38 years old, an English television presenter, radio personality and journalist. Currently she is one of the presenters of “Strictly Come Dancing”. She has stunning fashion sense too. I have opted for a Claudia makeover!
· I have cut my fringe.
· I went to see my Mummy & I had a St.Tropez tan all over.
· I used Clinique’s really black Kohl pencil around my eye and smudged it.
· Next Maybelline Falsies Express Mascara to enlarge my lashes.
· I have super sore lips, so just Vaseline on the lippies.
· I penciled in my eyebrows.
· To conclude with Clarin’s Raspberry blush.
· Oh and a bit of concelor in a medium colour, on any spottiness!
· I then used my red Dior nail varnish (842) with Barry M’s nail effects for some uber cool nails.
Things I bought for my makeover are:
- Maybelline's Falsies Mascara- I adore it!!!
- Maxfactor eyebrow pencil- a little hard, but a perfect shade for me.
- Barry M Nail effects- finally got hold of one! I think it's uber funky monkey!
So watch out Claudia! What do you think of my mini makeover? So who's your unusual inspiration and why? I would love to know. ♥
Love Hannah x