Thursday 25 November 2010

Simply Feare, Fearne Cotton's new makeup range. ♥

Hello ladies, the gorgeous TV presenter and professional rock chick Fearne Cotton has taken her first step into the world of beauty, launching a new make-up range, called simply 'Fearne', for Boots.



Some may think “yeah, yeah”, another celebrity endorsement. But I have to say it’s really decent. I saw an interview about her new adventure and she claimed she always does her own makeup, as she just loves the stuff, but people always assume she has a makeup artist. She studied art and design so it was a great oppourtunity to bring her passion into her work. She has been working on it for years! The range was a natural step as she is a make-up junkie and even though it's a collaboration, she was given free reign over the design.
I went in to Boots to find her and had a bit of a makeup fiddle and have to say I am really impressed by it, and I now want it!


My favourites are “Made you look made you stare” eyeshadow palette... the colours are funky monkey and the pigmentation is great. My second is her “Shimmer dusk dust” perfect for a night of cocktails with the ladies, adds extra glam to the face.

Why I like her range:
  • It’s handbag friendly.
  • It has fabulous colours.
  • The package design is chic also.







I don’t care what Keith Lemon says, Fearne Cotton is gorgeous, haha! Now... don’t be a DINGBAT and buy this box ASAP, it’s a Christmas set for £19.00, but Friday it will go back to being £40.00! Or grab your boyfriend, point to the screen and say slowly Christmas Present!  If you can’t get to town, order it online.
I have written about Nicola Roberts makeup range http://madeupbyhannah.blogspot.com/2010/10/pretty-in-pale.html but I am not aware of any other celebrity makeup ranges. I know Girls Aloud have their fabulous eyelashes though. Anyone tried Fearne's range yet? Are you a fan of her makeup style anyway?

Before I go
Have you got an Iphone? There is a free BARRY M  Iphone application and it's lush. It has uber lots of videos to get different makeup looks. It's a super App!
Love your hannah x

2 comments:

  1. The packaging really does look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The products do look cute! Too bad I'll probably never get my hands on any :( But too funny about point at the screen and slowly say...Christmas Present! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts my lovlies!