Smokey eyes have become a classic look. How dramatic your appearnce is, is concluded by the balance of your eye make up with your entire face. You can go uber full on with red lips and dark noir eyes, or a light purple Smokey eye with a brown lipstick. It’s completely up to you.
Today I fancied a Smokey eye look. Baring in mind I was working today, I wanted the glamour but with out the party themed look. Also to be done in 5 minutes, because I was already running 10 minutes late…eeek!
How I made my magic:
1. Applied my Clinique Even Better foundation.
2. Then I used my base eye shadow, a near white, all over my eye.
3. Next my charcoal grey shadow (both shadows are from my Ruby & Millie palette) on my bottom lid and pushed it out to the ends.
4. I then used a special brush, to blend, blend, and blend!
5. Then I used my Clinique black pencil liner all around my eye.
6. With a cotton bud I softened and smudged the solid black line.
7. I then applied a moderate amount of Lash Power mascara.
8. Next I applied concelor in the corner of my eyes, to create a wide eye and fresh look.
9. I used the concelor underneath the eye, to result in the eyeliner really standing out.
10. My brows! I penciled in my eyebrows with a Dior pencil, to a natural style.
11. I then used Clinique's Apricot Superbalm to enhance my lips natural shape, and colour, with out taking the power away from eyes.
12. Then to give me perky cheeks, I went for a bright pink blush, Raspberry from Clarins.
Other fabulous day time smokey eyes!
Any beauty myths that you have busted? How do you break the rules with makeup?
Love your Hannah x