Hello gorgeous ladies! Today I am chatting about Perfumes. All my favourite perfumes have been discovered either by smelling them in magazines, or smelling them on friends. Here are my lush favourites. ♥
No way can I sell you a perfume on a blog, it’s not smellavision, but in case you've never smelt any of my faves, there is my “Hannah description!”
My babies of 2010 are:
- DKNY Apple- smells like a juicy fruit…well an apple.
- Vivenne Westwood Boudoir- smells like a posh British girl.
- Jean Paul Gaultier Femme- smells very floral but elegant.
- Ralph Lauren Femme- smells fresh and young.
- Anna Sui, Sui Dreams- mells like a sexy, coesy, winter.
- Eacharel- smells like a rose gadern.
- Vera Wang Princess- smells beautiful and a bit like chocolate.
- My Place or yours- smells like cocktail.
- Clinique Happy- smells fresh and tangy.
- J'adore Dior- smells sophisticated and cosmopolitan.
However these are the 2010 world wide most popular perfumes...
- Delices de Cartier by Cartier
- Narciso Rodriguez for Her by Narciso Rodriguez
- Princess by Vera Wang.
- Island Michael Kors by Michael KorsPink Sugar by Aquolina
- Hanae Mori Butterfly by Hanae Mori
- Prada by Prada
- Magnetism by Escada
- Creme Bouquet by Stilla