Sunday 12 September 2010

I have got something to tell you!

The best thing about my job is giving ladies confidence, confidence they may not of had until they had a makeover. Now imagine doing a makeover on a woman who is going through breast cancer, her confidence would be pretty low, but there is something that we the beauty industry can do to cheer these lovely ladies up. Look Good… Feel Better is the beauty industry’s charity, formed 15 years ago to help women combat the visible side-effects of cancer treatment.


The aim is to greatly increase women’s self-confidence at a very difficult time in their lives, with free make-up workshops in 56 hospitals across the UK. The charity has helped over 9,500 ladies this year alone and has reached over 75,000 women in the past 15 years.

Experts in skincare and make-up, wig selection, styling and nail care have all come together to volunteer and share knowledge and advice in this uplifting new tool for women living with cancer. I have just joined as proffesional and am awaiting my first job. It is something that pulls at my heart, and if there is anything I can do for these ladies, I am gonna do it!




If you would like to donate to this worthy cause this is the website and all details are on there:

http://www.lookgoodfeelbetter.co.uk/site/index.cfm


Love H x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts my lovlies!