Hello lovelies, some of you may of read "My Day Off" where I blogged about my uber minimal makeup look. Today’s blog is on my subtle make up look. The subtle look is based on a good coverage and defining my facial features more, with a slight hint of colour.
Products I have used:
Clinique 3 step, Superdefense SPF 25 Clinique, Clinique airbrush concelor, Redness Solutions Calming Neutral foundation, Invisible matt powder Clinique, Ruby & Millie blush from palette, Colour surge eye shadow Buff Clinique, Ruby & Millie brown from palette eye shadow. Creamy nude lipstick Clinique, Soft brown eyebrow pencil Clinique, High Impact Mascara Clinique, Quick liner Smokey brown Clinique.
- Blend, blend, blend and blend.
A basic simple look requires 8 steps.
- Good skin care- your makeup is only going to look as good as the skin beneath.
- Concelor- use it on the areas that need it. I use it to cover my chin scars and under & in the corner of my eyes, for a wide eye look.
- Foundation- apply with a foundation brush following your hair line to create a flatter yet glowing look, and you use less product!
- Powder- I use an invisible powder to reduce any shine and to keep my makeup put.
- Blush- to bring life to canvassed cheeks.
- Lipstick- to create impact on my lips.
- Eyebrows- Brush and pencil in, any missing hairs. Your eyebrows define you face.
- Eye shadow & liner & mascara- to add femininity flutters.
I hope you like my post!
love your hannah x